Category: Cover Stories
In the fall of 2013, the Virgin Islands Daily News reported that Fitch Ratings downgraded “…its ratings of V.I. Matching Fund Bonds issued by the V.I. Public Finance Authority.” Senior line revenue bonds were downgraded...Read More
In a reversal of fortunes for the proposal of the White House for another Puerto Rico status plebiscite, the language in the bill that funds the Department of Justice has survived the negotiations between Congressional...Read More
As the status wars heat up with recent moves by Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla, Pasquines came across an interesting piece of recent history that provides great insight into Congress’ perspective when it comes to the...Read More
- Could approval voting help solve the Puerto Rico status issue?
- The need for micro grids in Puerto Rico after the fallout from Hurricanes María and Irma
- US Virgin Islands celebrate their history month
- Political agendas should not deter progress on pressing issues
- Backlogs at Puerto Rico morgues are causing a new crisis
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.