“Está lloviendo sobre mojado.” With that phrase, (roughly translated: it is raining over wet land) Puerto Ricans usually summarize situations when a bad situation worsens with every minute. And it can now summarize...Read More
- 2022 Congressional App Challenge open to students from Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands
- American Bar Association passes resolution supporting equality in US territories
- A medically-induced myopia
- The US Virgin Islands’ reliance on tourism is threatening the local economy
- Northern Mariana Islands customs director’s reassignment raises questions of political corruption
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.