Late Sunday evening brought devastating news to Puerto Rico: in an interview with The New York Times, Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla decided that the debt load of the territory is not payable. The interview, prompted by the...Read More
- Puerto Rico prepares its response to monkeypox
- Puerto Rico Status Act shelved in the US House
- Democracy Beyond Elections wants to transform democracy with community led decision making
- US Territories’ August 8-14, 2022 news week in tweets
- 2022 Congressional App Challenge open to students from Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.