Late Sunday evening brought devastating news to Puerto Rico: in an interview with The New York Times, Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla decided that the debt load of the territory is not payable. The interview, prompted by the...Read More
- The turmoil in Puerto Rico’s unemployment system, in context
- Northern Mariana Islands work to slowly transition to next phase of the pandemic
- US Virgin Islands Governor Bryan delays reopening of territory’s schools
- What to do this week of July 12, 2020
- US Territories’ July 6-12, 2020 news week in tweets
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.