Tag: JaCK Lew
Germany’s finance minister proposed swapping Greece for Puerto Rico. Jack Lew wisely turned him down.
After Bloomberg reported that Wolfgang Schaeuble, Germany’s finance minister, joked with U.S. Department of the Treasury Secretary Jack Law about exchanging Greece for Puerto Rico, Vox did a take on why this was a wise...Read More
Bloomberg continues its impressive coverage of the disaster in Puerto Rico, now highlighting what has happened since US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew called leaders in the territory and told them to get their act together. From...Read More
- Territorial delegates respond to coronavirus
- Puerto Rico outlines new rules to reopen beaches and business
- US Supreme Court sidesteps “Insular Cases,” hints at future action
- US Territories’ May 25-31, 2020 news week in tweets
- US Virgin Islands Governor Bryan Initiates ‘Open Doors” phase of territory’s reopening from COVID-19
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.