Tag: JaCK Lew
Germany’s finance minister proposed swapping Greece for Puerto Rico. Jack Lew wisely turned him down.
After Bloomberg reported that Wolfgang Schaeuble, Germany’s finance minister, joked with U.S. Department of the Treasury Secretary Jack Law about exchanging Greece for Puerto Rico, Vox did a take on why this was a wise...Read More
Bloomberg continues its impressive coverage of the disaster in Puerto Rico, now highlighting what has happened since US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew called leaders in the territory and told them to get their act together. From...Read More
- US Territories’ September 9-15, 2019 news week in tweets
- What to do this week of September 15, 2019
- Amata hails success of bipartisan effort urging DHS action on REAL ID for COFA migrants
- What to do this week of September 8, 2019
- US Virgin Islands Governor sends letter to President Trump advocating for US aid to The Bahamas
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.