Tag: JaCK Lew
Germany’s finance minister proposed swapping Greece for Puerto Rico. Jack Lew wisely turned him down.
After Bloomberg reported that Wolfgang Schaeuble, Germany’s finance minister, joked with U.S. Department of the Treasury Secretary Jack Law about exchanging Greece for Puerto Rico, Vox did a take on why this was a wise...Read More
Bloomberg continues its impressive coverage of the disaster in Puerto Rico, now highlighting what has happened since US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew called leaders in the territory and told them to get their act together. From...Read More
- US Citizens from Puerto Rico win right to transfer driver’s licenses in Georgia
- US Virgin Islands government begins podcast of discussions with Bryan/Roach administration officials
- Verified Voting on a mission to secure elections
- What to do this week of February 2, 2020
- What to do this week of January 19, 2020
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.