Germany’s finance minister proposed swapping Greece for Puerto Rico. Jack Lew wisely turned him down.
After Bloomberg reported that Wolfgang Schaeuble, Germany’s finance minister, joked with U.S. Department of the Treasury Secretary Jack Law about exchanging Greece for Puerto Rico, Vox did a take on why this was a wise...Read More
- Northern Mariana Islands customs director’s reassignment raises questions of political corruption
- How Republicans could stand in the way of solving Puerto Rico’s status
- US Virgin Islands request and receive emergency declaration for sargassum problem
- A look at the candidates running for Northern Mariana Islands governor
- US Territories’ August 1-7, 2022 news week in tweets
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.