We are looking for virtual (unpaid) interns, who will help us with a variety of positions. To see what internships we have available, go to our Join us page.
Internships General Qualifications
- A passion for politics, public affairs, writing and reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Skilled in building successful relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Flexible, open minded and forward thinking
- Willing and open to learning and to new ideas
- Ability to work independently and take initiative but also work well with coworkers in a team environment
- Internet savvy and passionate about digital media
Pasquines is run by volunteers, so unfortunately we are unable to offer pay at this time. We will however help you obtain college credit if so desired.
ASAP. We accept interns on a rolling basis, and therefore there is no hard deadline.
We are looking for interns for indefinite terms.
To apply, please click to fill out the application form.