In the fall of 2013, the Virgin Islands Daily News reported that Fitch Ratings downgraded “…its ratings of V.I. Matching Fund Bonds issued by the V.I. Public Finance Authority.” Senior line revenue bonds were downgraded...Read More
- US Virgin Islands reopen for tourism
- Puerto Rico’s COVID-19 scandals, in context
- Oversight Board makes recommendations to University of Puerto Rico to address COVID-19 losses
- Federal hate crime charges filed for the first time in Puerto Rico amidst wave of anti-LGBTQ violence
- With no COVID-19 cases, American Samoa struggles to bring home residents stuck in Samoa
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.