This is a special throwback Bocaito, because these days, Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla has a much different tone when it comes to blaming the past administration for any issue. Back in 2012 however, Garcia Padilla was making...Read More
- The past, present, and future for the economy of Guam amid the pandemic
- Following Supreme Court decision, Puerto Rico Oversight Board free to continue debt restructuring process
- US Territories’ June 22-28, 2020 news week in tweets
- Puerto Rico left out of federal funding from Education, Interior
- Puerto Rico has the lowest Census response rate in the US
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.