The United States Virgin Islands (“USVI”) has convened constitutional conventions in 1964, 1971, 1977, 1980, and most recently, in 2004. None of these conventions yielded a Constitution for the territory. The USVI is currently...Read More
- Guam Governor Leon Guerrero promotes islandwide Sustainable Development Goals at UN Forum
- Selling the CNMI as a multi-island destination
- González-Colón, Mace, Jacobs, and Ross introduce legislation to provide disability compensation to military retirees for sexual trauma
- Governor Bryan issues new protocols for travel Between BVI and USVI
- US Territories’ July 12-18, 2020 news week in tweets
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.