Yesterday Moody’s announced its downgrade of the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority bond ratings from a Baa2 to Baa3 classification, with a negative outlook. Moody’s rationale for the downgrade is the belief that...Read More
- Puerto Rico’s COVID-19 scandals, in context
- Oversight Board makes recommendations to University of Puerto Rico to address COVID-19 losses
- Federal hate crime charges filed for the first time in Puerto Rico amidst wave of anti-LGBTQ violence
- With no COVID-19 cases, American Samoa struggles to bring home residents stuck in Samoa
- US Territories’ June 29-July 5, 2020 news week in tweets
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.