The European Union adopted a new list of 12 countries and 11 jurisdictions, including American...Read More
Tag: US Department of the Treasury
Germany’s finance minister proposed swapping Greece for Puerto Rico. Jack Lew wisely turned him down.
After Bloomberg reported that Wolfgang Schaeuble, Germany’s finance minister, joked with U.S. Department of the Treasury Secretary Jack Law about exchanging Greece for Puerto Rico, Vox did a take on why this was a wise...Read More
- Amata hails success of bipartisan effort urging DHS action on REAL ID for COFA migrants
- What to do this week of September 8, 2019
- US Virgin Islands Governor sends letter to President Trump advocating for US aid to The Bahamas
- US Territories’ August 26-September 1, 2019 news week in tweets
- Dorian directly impacts US Virgin Islands, spares most of Puerto Rico
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.