No other time of year is more appropriate than during Hispanic Heritage Month to reclaim recognition of the Puerto Rican 65th Infantry Regiment, the only all-Hispanic unit in the history of the U.S. Army, better known as “The...Read More
- US Virgin Islands reopen for tourism
- Puerto Rico’s COVID-19 scandals, in context
- Oversight Board makes recommendations to University of Puerto Rico to address COVID-19 losses
- Federal hate crime charges filed for the first time in Puerto Rico amidst wave of anti-LGBTQ violence
- With no COVID-19 cases, American Samoa struggles to bring home residents stuck in Samoa
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.