About The Author
William-José Vélez González is a native from Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, and a graduate from Florida International University in biomedical engineering, engineering management, with a minor in international relations. He served as the national executive vice president of the Puerto Rico Statehood Students Association for 5 years. He lives in Washington, DC, where he works at the National Congress of American Indians and runs Opsin, a nonprofit design studio dedicated to making design more accessible. He is the Editor in Chief at Pasquines.
- What to do this week of September 13, 2020
- Lacking an established unemployment assistance program, Northern Mariana Islands struggle to distribute aid
- US Virgin Islands Governor Bryan moves territory to “Safer at Home” status
- US Territories’ August 31-September 6, 2020 news week in tweets
- 48 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Guam, raising the total to 1395
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.