About The Author
William-José Vélez González is a native from Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, and a graduate from Florida International University in biomedical engineering, engineering management, with a minor in international relations. He served as the national executive vice president of the Puerto Rico Statehood Students Association for 5 years. He lives in Washington, DC, where he works at the National Congress of American Indians and runs Opsin, a nonprofit design studio dedicated to making design more accessible. He is the Editor in Chief at Pasquines.
Curbelo, González-Colón, Murphy introduce legislation to exempt Puerto Rico from Health Insurance Tax
December 15, 2017
September 17, 2019
January 23, 2014
- US House Committee on Natural Resources Remote Full Committee/Office of Insular Affairs Legislative Hearing – June 16, 2021
- US Territories’ May 10-16, 2020 news week in tweets
- Puerto Rico Oversight Board submits $10.1 billion budget to legislature
- US House Committee on Natural Resources to hold hearing on Insular Cases resolution
- US Territories’ May 3-9, 2020 news week in tweets
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.