The Governor of Puerto Rico, Ricardo Rosselló sent a message to the entire United States late last night, prior to Hurricane Maria making landfall in the southeastern portion of Puerto Rico’s main island. In the message, the governor thanked officials of the federal government, and vowed to rebuild after the hurricane passes.
About The Author
William-José Vélez González is a graduate from Florida International University in Biomedical Engineering, Engineering Management, and with a minor in International Relations. He served as the National Executive Vice President of the Puerto Rico Statehood Students Association for 5 years. He lives in Washington, DC. He is the Editor in Chief at Pasquines.
March 27, 2018
April 19, 2017
- Guam set to legalize recreational marijuana
- Could approval voting help solve the Puerto Rico status issue?
- The need for micro grids in Puerto Rico after the fallout from Hurricanes María and Irma
- US Virgin Islands celebrate their history month
- Political agendas should not deter progress on pressing issues
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.