The Governor of Puerto Rico, Ricardo Rosselló sent a message to the entire United States late last night, prior to Hurricane Maria making landfall in the southeastern portion of Puerto Rico’s main island. In the message, the governor thanked officials of the federal government, and vowed to rebuild after the hurricane passes.
About The Author
William-José Vélez González is a graduate from Florida International University in Biomedical Engineering, Engineering Management, and with a minor in International Relations. He served as the National Executive Vice President of the Puerto Rico Statehood Students Association for 5 years. He lives in Washington, DC. He is the Editor in Chief at Pasquines.
Secret moves of Government of Puerto Rico to exempt territory from health insurance reform uncovered
July 26, 2013
March 16, 2018
October 11, 2017
- USVI Office of Management and Budget attempts to deny funding to nonprofits
- Jenniffer González-Colón and José Serrano lead offensive to address health providers reimbursements disparity
- What to this week of March 18, 2018
- Puerto Rico’s self isolation and the budget deal
- Trump’s trade war would affect Puerto Rico
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.