The Governor of Puerto Rico, Ricardo Rosselló sent a message to the entire United States late last night, prior to Hurricane Maria making landfall in the southeastern portion of Puerto Rico’s main island. In the message, the governor thanked officials of the federal government, and vowed to rebuild after the hurricane passes.
About The Author
William-José Vélez González is a graduate from Florida International University in Biomedical Engineering, Engineering Management, and with a minor in International Relations. He served as the National Executive Vice President of the Puerto Rico Statehood Students Association for 5 years. He lives in Washington, DC. He is the Editor in Chief at Pasquines.
August 22, 2016
- Claim Puerto Rico as the 51st state of the United States of America
- US Territories’ May 6-12, 2019 news week in tweets
- What to do this week of May 12, 2019
- Amata-cosponsored fishing bills examined In committee
- Jenniffer González-Colón introduces bill to remove the matching requirement under Medicare Part D for Puerto Rico
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.