On May 29, 2015, President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry removed Cuba from the list of states sponsors of terrorism. This move was the first of many that the President has made in order to restore diplomatic...Read More
- US Virgin Islands reopen for tourism
- Puerto Rico’s COVID-19 scandals, in context
- Oversight Board makes recommendations to University of Puerto Rico to address COVID-19 losses
- Federal hate crime charges filed for the first time in Puerto Rico amidst wave of anti-LGBTQ violence
- With no COVID-19 cases, American Samoa struggles to bring home residents stuck in Samoa
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.