“Está lloviendo sobre mojado.” With that phrase, (roughly translated: it is raining over wet land) Puerto Ricans usually summarize situations when a bad situation worsens with every minute. And it can now summarize...Read More
- Wanda Vázquez’ candidacy a wildcard in Puerto Rico gubernatorial race
- Amata announces series of federal grants for American Samoa
- What to do this week of April 5, 2020
- US Virgin Islands Department of Health announces first confirmed COVID-19 death
- Admitting the territories as states wouldn’t disrupt the balance of power in Washington
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.