On May 29, 2015, President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry removed Cuba from the list of states sponsors of terrorism. This move was the first of many that the President has made in order to restore diplomatic...Read More
- US Virgin Islands officials angered after federal government delays funds due to Puerto Rico crisis
- Sablan’s permanent residence bill gets committee approval
- Delegate San Nicolas introduces HR 4262 to fund and expedite tax refunds
- US Territories’ September 9-15, 2019 news week in tweets
- What to do this week of September 15, 2019
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.