About The Author
William-José Vélez González is a graduate from Florida International University in Biomedical Engineering, Engineering Management, and with a minor in International Relations. He served as the National Executive Vice President of the Puerto Rico Statehood Students Association for 5 years. He lives in Washington, DC. He is the Editor in Chief at Pasquines.
February 15, 2016
March 18, 2016
- Puerto Rico’s self isolation and the budget deal
- Trump’s trade war would affect Puerto Rico
- US territories in the Pacific consider marijuana legislation
- Puerto Rico seeks school privatization as part of economic recovery
- Challenges arise from compact of free association with the US in states and territories
Subscribe and never miss our articles
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.